Welcome to our Homepage!
This free script provided by
The Columbus Dispatch Resume Builder is offered as a free service to our
on-line readers. It is not intended to be a replacement for a professionally written
and designed resume.
Please note: any fields left blank will not print on the finished resume.
Please note: This form will return the information you submit in a resume format. This information is not retained or stored in any form by The Columbus Dispatch.
- Complete personal information, including name, address and phone number. E-mail
address and World Wide Web homepage URL are optional.
- Complete education history information. Space is available for one high school
and up to two separate secondary schools. Please list graduation dates in
month/day/year format. Please note: any spaces not filled out will not show on your
- Employment History. List your last three jobs (from most recent or present to
least recent), including job title, company name, dates of employment, and a brief
job description. The dates of employment field can be filled out in any format (i.e.
Jan. 1, '94-Dec. 20, '96 or 1/1/94-12/20/96, etc.) but use a consistent style for all
- Additional information. This space can be used to list any skills that might
relate to the position, or any other information (practical experience, military
service, etc.) that might be useful to a potential employer.
- Footer. Clicking one or more of these boxes will print that phrase on the bottom
of your resume. Avoid using redundant phrases (i.e. "References available on
request" and "Professional references available on request" on the same resume).
These ending phrases are optional.
- Finally, click on "Build your resume" to return your completed form for printing, or "Reset" to clear all fields and start over.